- Waterline preparation of public infrastructure, grant applications, and preparation of plans and specifications for the bidding and construction of these projects.
- Design, preparation of plans, and specifications for public water and sanitary systems for municipal projects.
- Perform complete street construction and reconstruction projects in various communities, including the design, preparation of plans and specifications, construction inspection and project management.
- Engineering and design for the replacement of numerous bridges.
- Development and preparation of new and strengthened subdivision and zoning ordinances which reflect the guidelines and goals of the Comprehensive Community Plan.
- Construct numerous stream, channel, and bank stabilization and restoration projects, including all necessary federal, state, county and local permitting.
HMT and Associates Inc. currently provides the Zoning & Code Enforcement services for numerous local municipalities. Our staff has many years of Zoning and Code Enforcement experience and is able to work with the municipalities and the public in a cooperative environment.
Part of these services is to prepare effective ordinances and regulations. These include Subdivision & Land Development, Stormwater Management, Infrastructure Improvement Specifications & Standards, Zoning Regulations, Comprehensive Plans, etc.
This type of expertise is invaluable in our Land Development and Assessment Services group for each individual project.
HMT and Associates Inc. has been providing public works project engineering, design, construction project management and inspection services since its inception:
We have a complete staff of engineering personnel who support our twenty municipalities on a daily basis.
Our work scope includes the design and engineering of bridges, roads, stormwater systems, sanitary sewer systems, recreational facilities, stream restoration, grant project funding, etc. all with public funding, state prevailing wage and federal Davis Bacon requirements and account auditing.
All projects have been done on schedule and within budget.
Pennsylvania Uniform Construction Code Building Code Administration Plan Review and Inspection Services
HMT and Associates Inc. was one of the first Pennsylvania State Third Party Inspection firms certified in 2004 under the new U.C.C. Building Code.
HMT and Associates Inc. is the appointed UCC Building Code Officials for twenty five opt-in municipalities in the Southwest Pennsylvania area and also acts in this position for numerous opt-out municipalities.
In addition, our staff provides a complete range of residential, commercial and industrial plan review services for Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry compliance.